Ceramic (ferrite) magnets are composed of SrO or BaO and Fe2O3. They are charcoal gray in color and usually appear in the forms of discs, rings, blocks, cylinders, and sometimes arcs or segments for motors. Ferrite block magnets, otherwise known as ceramic block magnet which is a type of permanent magnets made of Barium carbonate or Strontium carbonate and iron oxide. Ferrite block magnet can be supplied in a wide range of dimensions and have always been a low cost option to many areas. Large magnets are utilized by sweeping and separation application, then smaller magnets are commonly used in various hand crafts for holding purposes. Ferrite magnets also have superior corrosion resistance and excellent temperature stability.
Applications of Ferrite Block Magnet motor :
• Speaker magnets
• DC brushless motors
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Magnetos used on lawnmowers and outboard motors
• DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars)
• Separators (separate ferrous material from non-ferrous)
• Used in magnetic assemblies designed for lifting, holding, retrieving and separating
• Magnetic Door Catcher
• Instrument and Meters
• Arts and crafts
Ferrite Block Magnets
WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.