Unipolar Radial Oriented Magnetized Ring Magnets D21x15x15mm

Unipolar Radial Oriented Magnetized Ring Magnets D21x15x15mm

$100.00

Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters could disengage and fly from the magnets.
Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175F (80 C).
The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size and keep a distance of at least 3 feet to large magnets.
Children and pets should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes

Add to Cart:

  • 99 Units in Stock


This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 January, 2021.

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.